Muhammad Tariq Haq
Director & CEO (Founder)
BE Mechanical (NED) MBA Marketing (IBA)
“Excel through Safety and Learning (ESL)” is his request to all colleagues and customers.
He holds an experience of around 25 years in power generation and his areas of interest are management, operations and training. His major contributions are
- Introducing entirely new brands Cummins Power Generation and Aksa Power Generation from absolute zero ground level into Pakistan Market.
- Identifying critical mass of products and strategic group of customers.
- Spearheading safety awareness and continuous improvement culture within the organization and outside stakeholders.
Mr. Mohammad Nadeem Sadiq
Director Technical & COO (Co-Founder)
With an experience of around 24 years in power generation his major contributions are:
- Planning, directing and monitoring projects ensuring quality and timeliness.
- Leading, monitoring & mentoring the performance of team members to enhance efficiency in operations and to achieve individual & group targets ensuring customer as well as employee satisfaction.
He has to his credit flagship Cummins gas projects such as Shaukat Khanum Hospital, AKUH, Aysha Textile Mills, ATS Synthetic, NESCOM, UET, etc. Moreover, multiple MW diesel generator power plants such as Eastern Spinning Mills, Master Tiles, Coca Cola Pakistan (countrywide branches), various projects of Atlas Group, Interloop Faisalabad, DHA Islamabad & North West Hospital Peshawar are some of the names worth mentioning.
Mr. Muhammed Sajid Khan
Director & General Manager Operations
- Planning and executing service business strategy and processes.
- Monitoring service, application engineering & projects.
- Procuring aftermarket business and maintenance contracts.
- Assuring human resources and assets availability, performance and development.
Cadbury Pakistan, PICTL, Coca Cola, DUHS, Summit Bank, SKDC, Atlas DR, Atlas Metal, Atlas Battery power plants are some of his major achievements.
Mr. Junaid Shahzad (Late)
Director Commercial & Company Secretary
BE, MBA (IBA)
Died while on duty as a result of a fatal car accident, Junaid was only 37 on October 19, 2017. He served the organization for 10 years and leading with his own example set high KPI’s and a legacy for others to follow. He joined at the young age of 26 and soon started running the show holding several important portfolios and playing instrumental roles on many fronts. He was amazingly illustrious, industrious and versatile- a man of integrity and commitment. He inculcated a culture of philanthropy in the organization. He also played a great role in making the company operate and prosper without a recourse to the banking line.
Though his tenure was only about a decade yet he made the company advance several decades ahead with his invaluable contributions.
We proudly term his period of association with us as one of the best and pray to the Almighty to make good his loss and place his pure and pristine soul in eternal peace. Amen!
“O soul that is at rest satisfied. Return to your Lord well-pleased (with Him), well-pleasing (Him). So, enter among My servants, and enter into My Paradise.” (Al-Fajr 89:27-30)
Hadi Muzaffar ul Haq
Director Supply Chain
BE Mechanical (NED) MSc Mechanical (USA)
20 years in Power generation industry in Supply Chain Management
BE Mechanical (NED) BS Computer Science (USA)
30 years in Senior Management in Different Blue chip companies including PMCL, PTCL, Alcatel, Philips Electrical etc..
Director Sales Gas
21 years in Power generation industry
Sales / South
BE Mechanical (NED)
25 years in Power generation industry
Manager Finance & Company Secretary
20 years professional experience in Finance, Accounts & Taxation
Syed Muhammad Owais Yezdan
I.T / MIS
BSC Computer Science
12 years Professional Experience in IT & MIS Field