OUR POLICIES AT A GLANCE
OUR CODE OF CONDUCT
“FOLLOW THE ETHICS” is our advice to honorably survive.
OUR BUSINESS POLICY
Increase community services with profitable growth and fair practices!
OUR SAFETY POLICY
Safety first, even if the business is hurt!
OUR QUALITY POLICY
Quality second to none with continuous improvement.
OUR HR POLICY
Employee welfare, with family type care!
OUR SALES POLICY
Win hearts and minds of customers to increase market share!
OUR CODE OF CONDUCT
- “Follow the ETHICS” is a wise advice
A recipe to honorably survive.
- Neither give nor accept any bribe
On the road of success you will merrily drive.
- Take no interest on the loans you provide
Doing so business is multiplied.
- When people rub you on the wrong side
Repel evil with good and what is right.
- Regularly pray as prescribed
With peace of mind you’ll never be deprived.
- Do what you say and say what you do
You will be loved if you are honest and true.
- Perform more than you promise to do
Make people win, you will win too.
- Retain existing customers and create new
Increase your skills and continuously review.
- Avoid conflict of interest despite temptation
Deliver hundred percent with full devotion.
- Increase welfare services for a less privileged one
Be fair with everyone and discriminate with none.
- Show no disrespect to the competition
With diligence earn recognition.
- Fulfill your obligations as a good corporate citizen
Obey the law of land without an exception.
- Success will come to you from every direction
Compliance with ethics is a precondition.
NUTS AND BOLTS OF OUR BUSINESS POLICY
- Our VISION is crystal clear
We will increase our community services every year.
- Service is worship and our main sphere.
Our MISSION is to be a leading player
- Safety first, Quality second to none and Sales efforts sincere
Project Management (*) will be the forte of our engineer.
- Our Safety Policy will control risks and reduce fear
Quality policy will keep raising the performance bar to the next tier.
- The HR Policy will ensure employees’ welfare
While Sales Policy will gradually increase the market share.
- No lies, no bribes, nothing unfair
To the government policies we will fully adhere.
- ESL will perform more than it promises & maximize customer care
Be it Sales, Service or Spare.
(*) Project Management = Doing things rightly, timely & cost effectively
OUR SAFETY SPEECH
- Safety of our people and organization on the whole
This is our top priority and biggest goal.
- Safety is everybody’s business
But the management has the biggest role.
- Safety will be observed all the time
At work or at home, with heart and soul.
- Safety meetings will be held on a regular basis
It will be as important as the monthly pay roll.
- Pause and reflect every now and then, intervene if a danger is seen;
An ounce of safety prevents tons of disaster control.
- Count your Goal Zero score
Staying safe for longer number of days is important for every soul.
- Wear helmet, fasten seat belts, no mobile phones
Drive safe with a journey plan and speed control.
- Poor housekeeping causes most accidents
Remember wet floor can also take its toll.
- Identify hazards, measure risks, exercise control and review often
This is our recommended safety protocol.
- Hazard elimination, substitution & isolation-our hierarchy for risk control
Use engineering & administrative tools & PPEs to cover any other loophole.
- Recommended safety protocol and hierarchy for risk control
We will follow them whether we rush for work or leisurely stroll.
OUR QUALITY COMMUNIQUE
- Whether we sell an equipment or simply install
We will do the job right and spare no effort at all.
- We will do what we say and vice versa
Making sure, we neither falter nor fall.
- Quality will be built in our services, at every step
Be it a big step or very small.
- We will train our people continuously
Our aim is to meet all challenges and avoid any pitfall.
- We will accept our mistakes and learn from them
Doing so, our progress will never stall.
- Plan-Do-Act and Check
This is a quality tool often discussed in our conference hall.
- The rule of Pareto is our guiding principle
We will focus on critical mass first and then what is small.
- We will use Poka Yoke systems
Our target is no mistakes at all.
- Benchmark against best-in-class amongst all
We will learn from best practices of others to stand equally tall.
- Zero defect is our ultimate goal
Success will depend on this over the long haul.
- Our product may fail and service fall short
We will fix it and allow no shortfall.
- Talking to the parts and condition based maintenance
This is our genset service strategy for every Mill or Shopping Mall.
- Parts we sell may cost more
We’ll make sure your plants run and not just crawl.
- ESL strives to raise quality and lower life cycle cost
Be it a power plant or just a major overhaul.
- Any lapse in our quality is not acceptable
If you see one just give us a call.
- Neglecting quality is a dangerous thing
It is like playing with a fireball.
- The race to quality has no finish line
Continuous improvement is the only cure-all.
OUR HR POLICY HIGHLIGHTS
- Attractive remuneration for every colleague
Customer satisfaction is the ultimate result we seek.
- Minimum wages always higher than the ones decreed
Our policy is to take care of the poor and the weak.
- Vacations comprising planned, sick and casual leaves
Our people must rest properly to raise performance to its peak.
- Overtime for every eligible colleague
It is paid before they ask or speak.
- Hospitalization coverage up to 80% fee
Company may pay 100%, if the case is unique.
- Minimum one bonus on a main festival eve
If the balance sheet has a good physique.
- Interest free loan for the one who is in need
One year after repayment, he may again proceed.
- Monthly ration for every deserving colleague
To help the needy, this is our humble technique.
- One who travels and stays night out in other cities
Daily allowance besides traveling and boarding on actual receipt.
- Gratuity for those who qualify and for a reason leave
They are welcome back if the company again has a need.
- A culture of training and continuous improvement indeed
Our tool to stay in the business, excel and compete.
- Performance appraisal based on attendance, quality and speed
Attitude is the key which makes even mediocre perform a feat.
- Peace of mind, honor, dignity and prestige
Join ESL if you want to succeed!
OUR SALES SERMON
- Minimum five customers a day
Adversity will be driven away.
- When the market is bad and sales in disarray
Increase your customer visits, the sales experts say.
- Identify the critical mass first; make it your mainstay
Visit the other customers some other day
- Enough revenues will result from five customers a day
Abundant for your own and many similar employees pay.
- Know your company & products, market & customers and competitors, as well as you may
Success will come to you even if you are not an MBA.
- Sell yourself first with a sincere smile in a pleasing way
Generate customer interest with enthusiasm to make headway.
- Be persistent, show patience till the customers buy or shy away
Never lose heart nor dismay.
- Identify your customer’s needs by listening intently to what he has to say
He will turn your fate into gold from clay.
- From the sentry on the gate, to the Chairman Secretariat as you move up your way
Delight everyone with good manners and training material as giveaway.
- Cold calling & qualifying; presenting & handling objections; closing to a post sales survey
If you don’t do these well, refresh straightaway.
- Don’t lie, dont bribe, be a symbol of fair play
Or else you may succeed for a while, ultimately fall a prey
- Perform more than you promised and he agreed to pay
Keep him in the business; he will make sure you also stay
- Your product support should be instant and efficient be it any hour of the day.
Otherwise, the customer will abandon you and part his way
- Never sell; assist him to buy in the best possible way
He will buy only from you even if your hair turn grey
- Explain the features, advantages and benefits of your products and preferably display
He will buy from you instantly or with some delay
- Don’t talk low of the competitors come what may
Nobody likes the guys who bark and bray
- Honesty is the best policy, a forte even today
In the long run, honesty alone will pave your way
- When he buys thank him and do more than you say
If he does not, keep trying till the doomsday
- Selling on credit is a crime; unless the customer has a good history to pay
Pillar to post you will often run, he may even betray
- Think big, work hard; and regularly pray
Your performance will never decline nor decay.